Neighborhood School Registration
For incoming Donlon Elementary students
For the 2020-2021 school year
This enrollment procedure is for the PUSD residents enrolling new students into grades TK through 5th for the 2020-2021 school year.
If you are the parent of a child who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020, and reside within the Pleasanton Unified School District boundaries, you may enroll your child in Kindergarten.
- Students with birthdates of September 2, 2014 through September 1, 2015 will be enrolled in Kindergarten.
- Students with birthdates ranging from September 2, 2015-December 2, 2015 will be offered to enroll in Transitional Kindergarten. We will begin accepting new applications on the dates provided below.
- Parents may also register any other new elementary children in grades 1-5 on these dates as well.
Families anticipating a move into Pleasanton Unified School District boundaries need to know that registration procedures cannot be completed before the family moves into the district.
PROCEDURES FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Parents will register their incoming elementary student at their resident school site.
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to log onto https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/PreEnroll. Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Using the checklist, provide the necessary documents to the school site.
- Copy of the Online pre-enrollment information (Step 1)
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization records (original & 2 copies) reflecting what has been completed so far
- 2 proofs of residency-(original & 1 copy) see checklist online for explanation of acceptable items
- Complete Registration form 50570
Step 3: Attend Donlon’s Neighborhood Registration Night on Thursday, February 6 from 4pm-6:30pm.
**Parents who are unable to attend one of these nights may go directly to their resident school during school hours to submit their registration packet beginning February 18th.
DUE TO FACILITY CONSTRAINTS. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN TO NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL REGISTRATION.
Pleasanton Unified School District does not provide transportation. Transportation is the responsibility of the parent for all students in the school district.
For more information check our website: www.pleasantonusd.net