New Procedures for the 2017-18 School Year
Parents will register their incoming elementary students at their resident school site.
Step 1: To begin the registration process Parents/Guardians will need to go to the Online Pre-enrollment process.
Parents/Guardians are asked to complete, submit and download a copy of this pre-enrollment information for each student.
Step 2: Using the Checklist, provide the 7 necessary documents to the school site.
- Copy of the Online Pre-Enrollment information (Step 1)
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization records (original & 2 copies) - reflecting what has been completed so far
- 2 proofs of residency (original & 1 copy) see checklist for explanation of acceptable items
- Complete Registration form 50570
Donlon will begin accepting new registration for K & TK from 4pm-7pm on Monday, March 6, 2017.
Parents who are unable to register on this day may go directly to their resident school during school hours to submit their registration packet beginning March 10th. Transitional Kindergarten applications will then need to be brought to the Student Services Office, 215 Abbie Street. Enrollment is NOT based on first-come, first-served basis.
See flyer for detailed information.